Jewish Board of Family and Children’s Services, Gold Prize for Overall Management Excellence
The Jewish Board of Family and Children’s Services strengthens families and communities throughout New York City by helping individuals of all background realize their potential and live as independently as possible.
Neighbors Link strengthens the whole community through healthy integration of immigrants.
Per Scholas opens doors to technology careers for individuals from often overlooked communities.
New York Common Pantry, Gold Prize Winner for Overall Management Excellence
NYCP is dedicated to reducing hunger throughout New York City while promoting dignity and self-sufficiency.
America Needs You, Silver Prize Winner for Management Excellence
ANY fights for economic mobility for ambitious, first generation college students by providing transformative mentorship and intensive career development.
BRC, Bronze Prize Winner for Management Excellence
Helping people reclaim lives lost: BRC restores hope and dignity by offering opportunities for health and self-sufficiency.
- New York Cares - Winner for Overall Management Excellence
- Groundwork, Inc. - Winner for Excellent Management
- Vera Institute of Justice - Winner for Excellent Management
- Neighborhood Economic Development Advocacy Project (NEDAP) - Winner for Excellent Communications (NEDAP is now called New Economy Project)
- Special recognition was given to two finalists, Citizens Advice Bureau (now BronxWorks) and Legal Information for Families Today.
- Community Health Action of Staten Island, Inc. - Winner for Overall Management Excellence
- Harlem RBI - Winner for Excellent Communications
- The Institute for Family Health - Winner for Excellent Use of Technology and Focus on Mission
- Ifetayo Cultural Arts - Winner for Excellent Culturally-Based Management Strategies
To view the 2008 Awards video, produced by Go Show Entertainment, visit: www.goshowentertainment.com.
Tickets are now available for the 2017 New York Community Trust Nonprofit Excellence Awards Best Practices Workshop & Awards Presentation where we will announce the Gold, Silver, and Bronze winners. The event will be held on Friday, December 1, 2017 at the CUNY Graduate Center in New York City, NY. Visit http://bit.ly/nea-2017 to register.