The Academy for Teachers needs an organized, technically-inclined, hard-working administrative assistant to join our creative, unique, growing nonprofit. We’re a friendly team.
This is a full-time position. All of us currently work (mostly) from home. Experience with our database (Salesforce), website host (WordPress), and other applications (Mailchimp, FormAssembly, QuickBooks, and Expensify) isn’t required but you must be familiar with similar ones.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and competitive given our size. We offer medical and dental benefits and generous paid time off. A perk of the job is attending intimate events with remarkable experts, intellectuals, and artists.
- Update website (WordPress)
- Maintain database (Salesforce)
- Draft emails and announcements (Mailchimp)
- Create documents for master classes (mail merge application within Salesforce)
- Send and track invoices (Salesforce, QuickBooks)
- Track receipts (Expensify)
- Book hotels, order food
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years experience as an administrative assistant
- Ability to multitask, juggle projects, and turn on a dime
- Manic attention to detail
- Fluency in Google Suite
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Social media savvy a plus
How to apply:
A cover letter, a résumé with contact information for two references, and a professional writing sample (however you define that) of no more than 250 words should be sent as pdfs attached to an email addressed to Rebecca Montville at [email protected]
The Academy for Teachers
The Academy for Teachers honors and supports great NYC teachers.
- 10 West 90th Street
- New York, NY 10024
- Phone: 2038094721
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com