We hope to see you at our events! In addition to NPCC’s trainings (workshops, webinars, and forums) calendar and our Learning Labs schedule, NPCC hosts several events throughout the year to connect with our members, provide networking opportunities for nonprofit peers, and spotlight and promote excellent management practices that enable nonprofits to better serve their communities and achieve their missions. Our major events include:
- Annual Meeting of Members
- Summer Social
- Winter Open House
- Nonprofit Excellence Awards and Best Nonprofit Conference
The New York Community Trust 2018 Nonprofit Excellence Awards and inaugural Best Nonprofit Conference
December 6, 2018 | 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Register to attend NPCC's Best Nonprofit Conference, the culminating event of The New York Community Trust 2018 Nonprofit Excellence Awards! We're excited to announce we've expanded the format of our event for the Awards from a half-day panel presentation to an all-day conference! This event incorporates concepts and strategies that enhance learning, such as:
- Panel discussions that prioritize peer engagement and participation.
- Templates, tools, and other takeaways from each session that you can implement immediately at your organization.
- Highlighting this year’s winners and prior winners of the Awards to show how our Eight Key Areas of Nonprofit Excellence translate into best practices.