We hope to see you at our events! In addition to NPCC’s trainings (workshops, webinars, and forums) calendar and our Learning Labs schedule, NPCC hosts several events throughout the year to connect with our members, provide networking opportunities for nonprofit peers, and spotlight and promote excellent management practices that enable nonprofits to better serve their communities and achieve their missions. Our major events include:
- Annual Meeting of Members
- Summer Social
- Winter Social
- Nonprofit Excellence Awards and Best Nonprofit Conference
The New York Community Trust 2018 Nonprofit Excellence Awards and inaugural Best Nonprofit Conference
December 6, 2018 | 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Register to attend NPCC's Best Nonprofit Conference, the culminating event of The New York Community Trust 2018 Nonprofit Excellence Awards! We're excited to announce we've expanded the format of our event for the Awards from a half-day panel presentation to an all-day conference! This event incorporates concepts and strategies that enhance learning, such as:
- Panel discussions that prioritize peer engagement and participation.
- Templates, tools, and other takeaways from each session that you can implement immediately at your organization.
- Highlighting this year’s winners and prior winners of the Awards to show how our Eight Key Areas of Nonprofit Excellence translate into best practices.
We are SOLD OUT of tickets! We look forward to seeing conference attendees at the event!
NPCC's 2018 Winter Social
Dec. 17, 2018 | 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Mark your calendars for NPCC's Winter Social on Monday, Dec. 17 at 5:30pm! Is your calendar filling up with year-end holiday parties and swanky eggnogg-filled soirées? We have five reasons why you don't want to miss NPCC's Winter Social!
This will be our last event before the new year. Come chill with us, enjoy light refreshments, and let's toast to you, our awesome members, and your successes in 2018!